GLTAAC has been in existence since 1983 and has successfully assisted hundreds of small manufacturers in Ohio, Indiana, and Michigan that have been negatively impacted by imports. We have experience working with firms in virtually every manufacturing industry in the region. Through the TAAF program, we help companies identify, develop, staff, implement, manage, and finance business improvement projects designed to increase their global competitiveness. For more information about the TAAF process, go here.
GLTAAC does not implement client projects itself. Rather, we provide companies up to $75,000 in co-funding to pay for outside private-sector consultants, trainers, or other service providers to do them. This enables clients to use the best possible provider for every project. It also means GLTAAC can be an unbiased advisor, as we have no incentive to recommend any particular project or consultant. For examples of projects companies complete through the program, go here.
May we partner with you to help your members?
We would like to partner with your association to share this opportunity with your members, and serve as an additional resource in the industry. There are several easy ways we can provide information to your members and readership.
Need Content for Your Publication?
For example –
- We can send you an original blog post or news article about the program for your online or print publication.
- Recent blog post: Bamar benefits from TAAF
- Recent news article: Ohio metal fabrication firm uses TAAF funding for Skills Training and Certification
Need a Speaker for an Upcoming Member Meeting?
- We can provide a presentation on the TAAF program to attendees at one of your upcoming local or regional association meetings.
Need Resources for your Online Directory?
- We are a good addition for your online newsletter or “resources” webpage:
- Manufacturer Association Newsletter submission: Dayton Region Manufacturers Association, April 2020 (Featured in their “News you Need” section)
Might there be another way to partner with your association?
Please contact us at (734) 998-6227, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.