Do You Qualify?
Applying to the TAAF program is simple. Our staff can help determine your company’s eligibility – and there is no cost to find out if you qualify. Has your firm experienced the following issues over the past year?
If you answered yes to these questions, it’s quite possible your company would qualify. Additionally, the following apply:
- Must be an independent company or wholly owned subsidiary with headquarters in Indiana, Michigan or Ohio.
- Must have been in business at least two years
GLTAAC will request the following as a first step in confirming your company’s TAAF eligibility:
- Net Sales by month for last 28 months
Eligibility requires declining net domestic sales (details here).
- Employee headcount by month for last 28 months
Monthly employment numbers must agree with your state unemployment insurance quarterly reports (details here).
- If net sales and average employment show at least a 5% decline, GLTAAC can begin to develop your TAAF Petition.
We’ll request additional information as we develop your application/Petition, including:
- Customer information – 4 customers with declining sales over the Petition period, including their contact information and sales volumes (details here).
- Financial statements for the two most recent fiscal years and and the Petition period, if different (details here).
- Descriptive summary information about your company
Related firms, ownership, managers and directors, products and markets, plant locations, other information about the firm required for the Petition.
All information is treated with the utmost confidentiality.